Tuesday, January 5, 2010

DONE.. again.

SO the worst thing that could have happened happened.. again..
we cant get what we always want...
n i geuss it wasnt the right time for u... u werent ready.
but all i can say is thank u.
thank u for loving me.
thank u for caring for me.
thank u for being there for me when no1 else would
thank u for holding my hand.
thank u for kissing my nose
thank u for scratching my back.
thank u for letting me walk u to class
thank u for giving your all
thank u for making all my days
thank u for bringing all my bad days up
thank u for comforting me when i was down
thank u for sending me cute texts
thank u for talking with me everynight
thank u for saying good morning to me
thank u for saying good night to me
thank u for having me wake up to cute texts
thank u for giving me a chance
thank u for trusting me.
thank u for encouraging me to be the best i can be
thank u for making me an overall better person
thank u for making my senior year the best year ever.
thank u for being my FIRST gf.
thank u for being my FIRST kiss
thank u for being my FIRST love, mahal, amor.
thank u for making the day 1/18/09 the very best day in my entire life

No comments:

Post a Comment